Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mallorca: Where The Bloody Hell Are You?

I wish someone wouldpay me 8 million dollars to be the face of tourism for my hometown. Man, life is sweet being a tennis player.
*
Rafa Nadal has just made a massive 8 million dollar deal to be the face of Mallorca and tourism for that part of Spain. I could totally be the face of NSW. Hell, I'd be a better face of Australia than Lara 'where the bloody hell are you?' Bingle. Lucky Rafa. I pretty much have nothing else to say about that.
*
Tennis starts tomorrow on New Year's Day in Abu Dhabi, with that awesome exo that everyone who's anyone is playing. It seems a very early start to the year, but there you have it. So I'm pretty much hanging out for that, and have nothing better to say than that.
*
Here's Jumpin' Josh's second tip!
*
*
Josh's Tennis Tips
Focus: Forehand
Today's Tip: Wrists and Elbows
*
It is important that you do not let your wrists go floppy: you should have straight, tight wrists to guide the ball easily. If you do not maintain a tight wrist, your shots can curve and go anywhere off the court and not where you have tried to place it. The same goes for elbow and forearm: keep it straight out and do not attempt to bend it. (Note: you may have to bend your elbow on serves, volleys and spin shots.)

No comments: