Let's see if I can string together a blog post that doesn't rhyme for the first time in what? four days? Maybe this week will be more interesting. I have to believe it.
Let's do a list of things I think are noteworthy or interesting instead of a poem. And I'll try very hard to make sure it doesn't rhyme. I will, however, be extremely cryptic and not explain what I mean.
1) I used to really like Viktor Troicki. Now I think he is a bit disappointing.
2) Jack Sock is kicking Ryler de Heart's arse when it comes to the best name in American tennis.
3) I really need to watch some of this Thiemo de Bakker dude. Everyone seems to think he's awesome. I've missed it totally. I hate missing bandwagons. It makes me sad.
4) I am on the Yuki Bhambri bandwagon. Mostly because he has a cool name.
5) Being a Svetlana Kuznetsova fan is like repeatedly banging your head into a wall. Sometimes you're so dazed you forget the wall's there, but mostly you're in agony.
6) I'm really glad I'm not a Vika fan. That seems like it would be worse.
7) It would be awesome if Bepa became #1 in the world, even if it was just for a week.
8) Is Kevin Anderson awesome or something now? He seems to be everywhere.
9) Andrey Golubev is definitely awesome.
10) What are your random inane comments?
2 months ago